Proudly Supporting Kent Businesses

School News Group

School News Group
School News Group 4.5 5 1

Avg of 7 Ratings

Your Rating

1 Reviews

A platform for schools to broadcast all their achievements.

Contact

Type: Service Provider
  • Business Details
  • Map
  • Reviews

School News is a magazine which is provided FREE to parents with a purpose of sharing with them all of the good and positive news that our schools are rightly so proud of. We also include community interest stories related to children and families with strong links into the councils and local sports clubs. In every edition, we include a How To... piece relevant to the time of year and what is going on in the schools.


Are you looking for a way to promote your business, get more customers, increase your brand awareness? 


Our magazines are distributed primarily through local schools with over 80% given out to schools, the majority of which are taken home by the children in their book bags. The remaining 20% are distributed through high footfall areas including shops, cafes, convenience stores, fitness gyms, swimming pools and many other highly populated areas. 


Our magazine is widely distributed meaning your advert will be seen by head teachers, parents, families, and other business owners, giving you the best opportunity to impact local people.


The addition of our dedicated new website will give us the opportunity to offer more to our customers in support of the promotion of their business. Our website supports the magazine by providing each school with a page on which to share their news and as a platform for us to share our community work.


Our dedicated sales team have been proven to go above and beyond for their customers to ensure they get the best from their investment. 


'It is a great forum for all schools to communicate their strengths with parents and the outside community. It is also full of tips, advice and support for all parents; with news of what's happening in the local community that benefits all parents and carers. The children also really enjoy reading the publication to look for a mention of their school and their friends schools. It helps with the transition from infant to junior and primary to secondary, with lots of positive information on all schools in the area. A sign of a good publication is that all the copies are taken home and that spare copies also disappear quickly.'


 


 


  • Schools Opinion.

    John Letts , 11 May 2016

    School News has grown from strength to strength since it began. It is a great forum for all schools to communicate their strengths with parents and the outside community. The sign of a good publication is that all the copies are taken home and any spares also quickly disappear.
    Rate this review:


Not registered?

Click to create your free directory listing:

Create Free Directory Listing


Sign in:

Sign in here if you want to modify your existing listing:


Business Spotlight

Computer Repairs Ashford Ltd

Simplified IT for the Home and Business

Get in touch

Keep it in Kent Ltd
Hawthorn Farm
Corner Drove
Ware, Ash
Canerbury
Kent CT3 2DB

info@keepitinkent.co.uk

Tel: 01233 680800


Keep it in Kent on Facebook