You are here: Home
Whether you are a Kent resident or a local business owner, Keep it in Kent is here to remind and encourage you to support your local business community by changing your spending habits without necessarily costing more:
A great organisation and concept to help Kent businesses promote themselves to each other and the community at large. Run by a lovely team of hardworking people. Their positive networking skills can make all the difference and if you are a small to medium sized business in Kent it can only do you good to become involved with them/become a member - Sarah S, Shimmering Moon Photography
If you are a Kent resident, you can:
- Use the Keep it in Kent online directory to search for and use local businesses that are part of the KiiK campaign
- Leave helpful reviews and give star ratings to the businesses that you discover through the KiiK directory
- Add the Keep it in Kent Supporter Logo to your Facebook or Twitter Profile Picture via our campaign on Twibbon
- Pledge to try out your local shops and businesses before automatically going to a well-known chain store or supermarket
- Tell your friends and family whenever you discover an impressive local business through KiiK that they too can support
- Buy our Keep it in Kent mugs and bags and show them off to as many people as possible!
If you are also a Kent business owner, you can:
- Get your business listed in the KiiK online directory - so you can be found by other supporters of the campaign
- Become a business member of Keep it in Kent - so you can become a part of our network of member businesses. You'll have access to the exclusive offers, support and promotional opportunities, and you'll be able to use the Keep it in Kent logo to demonstrate to your customers just how important supporting the Kent economy is to you and your business...
Philosophy Board Designed by StonkCreative >>>
Complete your details to be kept informed
If you are both a business and a resident please choose Independent Kent Business in the options below